Down the hill, down the road.

miércoles, 7 de diciembre de 2011

On Monday I came back to work and found some unexpected surprises. It's been three days and I still can't say if it's good or bad... it's just strange. I really don't know how to explain the way I feel, it's not pleasant but not entirely disgusting either. Kind of disappointing, I guess. Not sure if it's due to the upsetting circumstances or to the sadness and guilt for leaving Bella... plus I hate when the future is uncertain and I don't have a backup plan.

Well, I do have some sort of project there... but truth to be told, I have to do what is best instead of what I want to.

I miss the baby a lot. It's really hard on me, even though it was exhausting, even with the almost nonexistent spare time. I really want to take care of her again.

Better stop it now. Have a meeting soon and don't want to get too blue.

0 comentarios: