Mornings are kind of slow here at work, so I'll take the chance to write seven random facts about myself that I think most people don't know.
1. I dislike my name. I don't hate it nor would I change it... but I am not that fond of it.
2. My favorite color is red. When I was little, I was a fan of La Liga just because of the red in their uniform. Now I've grown up and understood that soccer sucks.
3. As a small child, my brother and I played "Super Friends". I was Superman... he was the coolest.
4. My dream job used to be to work as a Disney 2d animator or as a voice actress. As silly as it sounds, I still hope to do some kind of professional voice acting work.
5. I have a collection of about 60-70 My little Ponies.
6. My favorite Disney Movie is Beauty and the Beast. I enjoyed dressing as Belle at that time... however, I remember I didn't have a blue dress like her so I used a very similar-styled pink one. Never got the hair right, though.
7. My first cosplay was Sailor Moon. I did it for my sister's b-day. Just the dress, no wig no boots. My first cosplay for a "Con" was Aya Mikage from Ayashi no Ceres, even before the first Matsuri and when Anime Events were at the Outlet Mall. I think no one noticed :P